A Dietary Supplement to Support Detoxification Functions*
- Promotes the metabolism of toxins*
- Ideal for anyone on a cleansing program
Elite Detox™* combines various minerals, herbs, antioxidants, glutathione precursors, amino acids, DMG and 3 patented ingredients known to support bioavailability and liver health.*
Elite Detox™* is recommended for:
- people searching for support for normal toxin cleansing and individuals on a weight-loss program*
- people exposed to chemical solvents (painters, dry cleaners, construction workers, printers, office workers, auto mechanics, manicurists, and beauticians)
- people who experience continuing fatigue*
- people undergoing sauna therapy and people with chemical sensitivities* Elite Detox™* supports normal detoxification in the following ways*:
- providing advanced, balanced support for multiple phases of detoxification*
- supporting kidney, liver and colon health and function*
- supporting the detoxification of solvents, metabolic wastes, micro-organisms, environmental toxins and drugs*
Phases of Detoxification:
- Phase I (neutralize) involves a group of enzymes, known as the cytochrome P450 family, which are all imbedded in healthy cell membranes of liver cells. When cytochrome P450 enzymes metabolize a toxin, it chemically transforms it to a less toxic form making it a water soluble substance ready for Phase II. During Phase I many free radicals are generated making antioxidants a critical component to a well-rounded program.
- Phase II (conjugate) involves a process called conjugation. Conjugation may be defined as the addition or coming together of compounds in order to neutralize toxins, making them more easily excreted through the urine or bile. The major conjugation reactions include glucuronidation, amino acid conjugation, sulfation, glutathione conjugation, acetylation and methylation.*
- Phase III (eliminate) is when the toxins actually exit the body. Colon health, digestion and overall intestinal wellbeing are intricately involved in the health of the detoxification process. The bacillus coagulans used in this formula are a vegetarian, dairy free source of probiotics providing five billion colony-forming units that support intestinal wellness and colon health to allow for a healthy elimination process.* Burdock is a source of inulin and mucilage offering a soothing effect on the GI tract.* As a prebiotic and fiber, Inulin supports the growth of friendly and healthy intestinal bacteria which supports good colon health and microbial balance in the gut during and following a detoxification program.*
- Urinary Tract Support is also covered in this formula as it too plays a role in the elimination process.* Uva Ursi Leaf Extract is most commonly known for its kidney supportive cleansing properties.* Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract is an herb that supports removal of metabolic waste for easy excretion through the kidneys.*
Ingredients of interest include:
- Leucoselect® Grape Seed Phystosome® is a patented, low molecular weight grape seed extract in a highly-bioavailable complex.* Multiple clinical trials have assessed Leucoselect’s® supportive properties.*
- Siliphos® Silybin Phystosome® is a patented, highly bioavailable version of milk thistle’s active constituent, silymarin.* Siliphos® is so named because it is a combination of silybin and the phospholipid phosphatidylcholine, rendering it more bioavailable than regular silybin.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is an important liver health antioxidant.* It also supports bile production, thereby contributing to the elimination process.* The patented complex included in our product includes three curcuminoids: Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin.
- Chlorella-Cracked Cell Powder is included in our formula because of its affinity for binding with heavy metals and toxins. Specifically, chlorella binds with mercury, lead and cadmium, making it one of the most popular detox-supportive supplements.*
We use only the cracked cell type, as nutrients will be available through the hard, cellulose wall only in this manner.
To compliment this process, we suggest using our Elite Protein and Elite Fiber which combines Acacia fiber and non-diary probiotics to support the elimination phase and bacterial balance during and after the action of any serious cleansing regimen.*
30 Day Supply
Suggested Use: Take 6 Elite Detox Nutrients daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
One Month Supply